- Be cautious while unpacking your Netgear Wi-Fi Extender.
- Connect your Extender into a force source while turning it on.
- Never set up your Extender when there is low voltage or high voltage.
- Subsequent to turning on your Netgear Extender Setup there ought to be one green light on the extender. On the off chance that you see more than one green light you need to reset the extender to the manufacturing plant settings.
- Likewise, guarantee that your Netgear Extender ought to be put nearer to the fundamental Wi-Fi switch at the hour of arrangement.
- Ensure that during the whole Netgear Extender arrangement process, you should be associated with a rapid web association.
For More Information Also Read This: Problems that occur in Mywifiext net